cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing Day Week promotion “free 3rd month”

Lottielu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi can someone help advise please. I signed up on January 6th 2024 for $24/4GB boxing day week promotion. Part of the promotion was get your 3rd month free. (See screenshot) However I just received the invoice for my March subscription and it shows full price. Any idea why I am not getting the 3rd month free?  How can I rectify this?  Thanks for the support on this issue. 

IMG_3471.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

Lottielu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the prompt reply. This sounds feasible I will wait it out until the renewal date nears and trust the process will take place as you described. Cheers 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Hi, I'm thinking that after the March 6 or 7 day, the credit will post back to the account? Technically,  we have to wait untill after the 3rd month pass in order to get it back. Right now it's only 2 months, where you can cancel today. So after the 3rd billing,  if your still here they credit you back. 

I could be incorrect.  Let's see what others say.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lottielu the  invoice is just what is expected to be paid.  What PM does into add enough funds a day or two before renewal into your account, as Available Funds z and then when renewal comes, your account will have enough to cover the payment and won't charge to your credit card 

Need Help? Let's chat.