cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought the wrong Add Ons...

NikiL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I correct and get the correct information for Long distance calls to the Caribbean

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NikiL 

at public mobile not have any Add-on for Jamaica....

they have 300 International Long Distance Minutes

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela....

you can buy it a card from any store to make call by $2

@NikiL   get a calling cards.  I believe it is cheaper to call using the callings cards anyway.  Also, PM add-on would be $15 , i believe Long Distance calling cards start from $5 

Yes, it is not as convenient , but PM International calling is not truly international, it only covers the following countries:

Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

NikiL

That is disappointing to hear 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NikiL : That is not one of the countries listed in the 300 minute international add-on. So it seems you can't get there from here. You could use voip apps like TextNow. Or use those calling cards from convenience stores.

NikiL

Jamaica

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NikiL : How about a specific country in the Caribbean? The Caribbean is a big area. Some are US protectorates that you can use the US add-on to get to. Some might belong to other countries that other international add-ons can get to.

Need Help? Let's chat.