cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a phone

Pissedoff20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased a phone 2 weeks ago, still have not received it.

Can't sign into account, keeps displaying page expired.

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pissedoff20   

First, your phone order cannot be tracked on My Account.  You might have created an account when you bought the phone on CPO site, but that is a different system.

Couple posts above already suggested you to open ticket with PM support to ask for confirmation, so, I am not repeating it

But for your Page Expired error, it happens because you used saved password.  After you picked the passedword from the saved list,  the browser tried to log you in and you also clicked Login yourself.

To fix this, do not click Login after you picked the saved password from the list, just wait 5 seconds and the browser will automatically login for you

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Pissedoff20 wrote:

Purchased a phone 2 weeks ago, still have not received it.

Can't sign into account, keeps displaying page expired.

@Pissedoff20 , when I ordered my phone from Public Mobile I never received a tracking #! As per what @maximum_gato was saying, I used my UPS app to track my Public Mobile phone order by using my shipping address which in turn gave me my tracking # for my order! I received my phone within 3 days of ordering it!

2 weeks seems like a long time not to receive your phone yet! Please submit a support ticket to find out where your phone order is & ask for your tracking #. Let us know how it goes.. 

The Public Mobile Customer Support Agents

If the Community is stumped by your question or if you have an account specific issue, then it’s time to contact the Customer Support Agents.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

• Get help with your service or account by starting a conversation with the virtual assistant, SIMon. It can help you submit a ticket to the Customer Support Agents. Click here to get started and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that matches your request.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to Customer Support Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Pissedoff20 

Opps sorry wrong post.

Contact a CS_Agent for an update and tracking number for your order if you didn't get the tracking number in your email.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Pissedoff20 

Clear and close your browser and log in using secret/incognito mode.

Edit:

Public Mobile usually ships via UPS but does not always supply the tracking info in a timely manner. If you do not have a tracking # try downloading the UPS app and then search for shipping orders under your name. Another member @LitlLdy was able to track her phone shipment this way.

Need Help? Let's chat.