cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus data

acheung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm thinking switching from freedom mobile to public mobile.  Is there a way I can get 2gb bonus data with $35 plan similar to the promo just ended?

8 REPLIES 8

@acheung wrote:

I followed your advice and activated my sim card this afternoon with my old phone number ported from Freedom Mobile.  When I sign into my account,  it shows the following info:

Under Overview -> My Promotion -> Promotions ( 2GB data bonus) Amount used (0/2048 MB) Current Plan Cycle (unlimited).  Does this mean I have 2 GB bonus data for the life of my contact?  Also does Public Mobil have mobile apps for cellphone?  Your reply is much appreciated.

@acheung  - See Terms and Conditions below.

Specifically the highlighted portion, that officially answers your question.

esjliv_0-1643079072280.png

acheung

I followed your advice and activated my sim card this afternoon with my old phone number ported from Freedom Mobile.  When I sign into my account,  it shows the following info:

Under Overview -> My Promotion -> Promotions ( 2GB data bonus) Amount used (0/2048 MB) Current Plan Cycle (unlimited).  Does this mean I have 2 GB bonus data for the life of my contact?  Also does Public Mobil have mobile apps for cellphone?  Your reply is much appreciated.

acheung

I am only interested in 2gb bonus for the duration of the contract.  But thanks for reply.

public_user99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

no better time then now. go on the front page of public mobile you should see their promotion. New customers get 2 gb data free every month for 8 months.

acheung

Thank you.  I'll do that as you've suggested and see what happen. 🙏

@acheung wrote:

I applied by email to this community when I saw the 2gb bonus data ad on FB.  I want to be sure before I jump ship.  Any confirmation from public mobile on this?

@acheung 

the page is still there, try to submit your email address, they will send you an email with another expiry date

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pd3-3523583103

acheung

I applied by email to this community when I saw the 2gb bonus data ad on FB.  I want to be sure before I jump ship.  Any confirmation from public mobile on this?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @acheung   You can still try to use 2GBBonus, it honest has been ongoing for some time.  For those who submitted the email address , I believe they have a grace period and could still use it for longer

Need Help? Let's chat.