cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus data offer not showing up

Dougchay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated on Public today. I got a code from them for 2GB bonus data (12MONTHS2GB) and it indicated I was eligible. I entered the code as part of my activation. When I look at the account I cannot see any indication that this bonus data was applied to the account. Does it take time for these to show up? Anyway to rectify this if it doesn't?

16 REPLIES 16

Hi @Dougchay great to hear.  So, PM support replied quick?

Enjoy the extra data!!

Dougchay

Finally connected with a CSA and it is now applied to my account. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dougchay : Well that sucks to not have a reply. Do you see a red outlined number above the little envelope next to your star avatar upper right?

Maybe you should send another one.

Dougchay

And yes, I have attempted to contact a CSA via a couple of paths although I have yet to get a response.

Dougchay

I got the welcome email on the 16th at 12:16 pm. My Visa was charged on the 15th however. The phone was active by about 3 pm on the 15th.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dougchay : And the date/time stamp of the Welcome email?

You have by now attempted to contact the CSA's right?

Dougchay

I did activate online and Public sent me the code on the 15th and told me I was eligible. I was mistaken in my initial post when I indicated that I activated on the 15th. I verified that my credit card charge was posted on the 15th.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dougchay : You posted elsewhere that you had activated on the 17th. This thread started on the 15th.

The promos are:

Flash Sale 11th-14th, 12 months, $25 or more, online only
Flash Sale 16th-21st, 6 months, $35 or more, online only

It would seem you landed right in the middle if you did in fact activate on the 15th. But the CSA's have been known to be good to customers on these promos.

Did you activate online? Did you choose a plan of $25 or more? Did you choose a plan of $35 or more?

@Dougchay    The terms of the 12 month 2GB bonus data promo says that you must activate online on $25+ plan between Feb. 11th-14th and the bonus data shouldn't take more than 2 business days to be added to your account.    As long as you met those conditions then you should have seen the bonus data in your account by now.

There's couple of ways to contact customer support and have them add the bonus data to your account, first try submitting a ticket via chatbot here:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If you run into problems submitting a ticket then you can send a private message to CS_Agent via this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Edit:  corrected promo dates

Dougchay

It's now been a week and it hasn't shown up. You said I should contact a CS_agent by private messaging. How can I do that?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dougchay 

It takes time for PM staff to enter your bonus 2gb data. Be patience and login to your Self Serve account on Friday to check.

If it isn’t shown, just contact a CS_Agent by private messaging.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Dougchay 

Further to the above, it'll look kinda like this underneath your "My Profile" section in self-serve:

HALIMACS_0-1644977351591.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Dougchay   Just hold on a bit longer, it might take up to 2 business days for the promotion to show up. 

You can login to My Account later and you should see it shows up under My Promotions section.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dougchay You should see the promo data appear in the Promotions tab in your self-serve account within 2 days.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Dougchay 

may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied.

FLASH SALE: 2GB bonus for the next 12 months (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.