cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus data not reflecting in my account

hlpnghnd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bonus data added by public Mobile for switching from rewards to points are not avaliable in my account now @CS_Agent

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

hlpnghnd

I have upgraded my plan back and also public Mobile added the bonus data.

Thanks @CS_Agent

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hlpnghnd 

clipped from PM Help Files...

Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans?

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.

Sooooo.... did you switch plans recently ?

hlpnghnd

I did degrade my plan, also submitted the ticket awaiting response 

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hlpnghnd - If you are on points before the announcement on March 6th you are not eligible for Bonus Data.

Also when you go to a plan of lower value in $ than your current plan you will lose all bonus data.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @hlpnghnd 

did you downgrade your plan?  

There is a point on FAQ saying if you downgrade your plan, you will loss that 150 days bonus.

if you did downgrade your plan, you can still try to ask agent to give you another 150 days bonus that is supposed to be given to people with your current new plan.

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.