cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus data missing

Ron44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

The bonus data for my line is no longer appearing and it seems as though data has been cut off on said line. Can somebody please reach out to me?

Thank you. 

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ron44 

Did you ever take a screenshot of your overview page in the old self serve account? Or your welcome email from pm? Did you activate in store or online? This info will help determine the length of time of your data promo? 6 months, 12 months or unlimited (online only activations)?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

The new self serve seems to have some bugs where the data doesn't show up accurately. Hopefully it is just that, but a CSA can investigate for you and resolve it so you get the last few months of your promo.

Ron44

Thanks for the help all! Have a good one!

Ron44

Going to reach out to CS. Thanks.

Ron44

Was supposed to be an extra 2GB for 6 or 12 months as I mentioned to @Yummy  above.... doesn't show up in the new portal and doesn't seem to be working on the line either. Screwed up migration? I saw at least one other user posting with the same issue.

Ron44

It was an extra 2GB/mth for I think 6 or 12 months (TBH, I forget, but it hasn't even been 6 months since I signed up with PM). Nothing shows up except for the default 1GB included in the plan on mobile or a desktop browser in private mode.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Ron44 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page and check it out.

not see it then contact to support team by CS_Agent

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Which bonus data? Do you mean freebie data over the years? Or did you get activation bonus data? Did you change plans? Maybe you've simply used it all up.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What bonus are you talking about? Christmas bonus? Try different browser or incognito mode or refresh page few times. Bonus has to be there unless you used it up all.

Mine is still solid there

Yummy_0-1660082289079.png

Need Help? Let's chat.