cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus data add on not showing up

Siobhan11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a text saying i would have a bonus 240GB of data to use in the next 150 day and when i checked my account it was there a few days ago.

So i changed my subscription to be the least expensive option because i didnt need to be paying for data if i have access to so much for free, but now that 240gb add on is no longer showing up on my account. 

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

6 REPLIES 6

@Siobhan11 wrote:

Okay, i only received a text andthat says "as long as your account is active" but nothing about switching plans 

Copied from Help Files...

Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans?

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.

@Siobhan11    If you want to make that case you can try your luck with customer support, unfortunately there's nothing we in the community can do other than sympathize.  You're not the only one this happened to.

Siobhan11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Okay, i only received a text andthat says "as long as your account is active" but nothing about switching plans 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Siobhan11 

This was posted by another member, the bonus data is based on your plan. Once you downgraded your plan. You will loss the bonus data.

Best to click on the Chat button and type in Submit a Ticket and see what an agent can do.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Siobhan11   From the FAQ and I believe also in the email

Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans?

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you already got bonus data, it should be there.
Try using different browser, incognito mode, etc.

If it does not show up in a few days, open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.