cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus SIM?

publicnoob
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm new to Public Mobile, I bought a phone from Public online, was not sure if it came with a SIM and since I might want to convert another family member's account I bought a SIM with it and then got an email saying I was getting a Bonus SIM with the package. So I should have received either 2 SIMs (purchased+bonus) or 3 SIMs (1 for phone, 1 purchased and 1 bonus) but only got 1. Did anyone actually get the promised Bonus SIM?

10 REPLIES 10

publicnoob
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone, I have messaged CS_Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

I saw a post here yesterday I believe from someone else who hadn’t received a SIM with the new phone either. I wonder if they have changed the policy or have a new shipping person who is messing up.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector 

your right i saw 4 reporting about same issue, but i did try to buy it now a device is showing to me not Add SIM card to Cart.. then they changed the policy.. @publicnoob so when you buy it do you see at Cart is Add SIM card for free? if you didn't see at Cart Add the SIM card then they changed the policy no more Add SIM card Free.

Yes I would say should have received two. I could see a shipping person possibly messing that up since almost all would ship with just one SIM. Not sure why the person the other day didn’t get any SIM though.

AE_Collector

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@publicnoob 

From I read of the promo, the bonus SIM comes with your phone purchase plus another SIM purchase. Therefore, you should have got 2 SIMs.

I saw a post here yesterday I believe from someone else who hadn’t received a SIM with the new phone either. I wonder if they have changed the policy or have a new shipping person who is messing up.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@publicnoob 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • order number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@publicnoob

If you didn't get the bonus sim card as promised, then send a private message to CS_Agent   and tell them that you didn't get it and ask them to send it to you now.

That's is your opinion now. I'm sure that they'll send you a sim card 🙂

moonmack
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I have bought a prepaid phone it came with a SIM card at no additional charge.  My understanding was this was the bonus SIM.  So if you purchased an additional SIM I would expect you should receive two SIM cards - one purchased and one bonus.

That's just my understanding.  Keep in mind I'm a customer of Public Mobile and I don't work for them in any way.

Need Help? Let's chat.