cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday plan did not apply on renewal HELP!

Matt963
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I had a 90 days plan that I changed to the black Friday $34 for 50 gigs 5 G plan. I chose the option to change on renewal date which was Dec 24. It is now dec 25 and my plan changed to $34 30 gigs 4G. Which is not what I chose. Please help me change this support! 

8 REPLIES 8

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yeah unfortunately I guess when it comes to cell phone plans it hard to find a place where there's hundred percent transparency and you are guaranteed to get the best market deal at all times. But I think overall public mobile is doing a decent job compared to many other companies out there. But still you got to keep on the lookout and always be on the top to make the best deal; watching the plans page every few days goes a long way.

Matt963

There was definitely $34 for 50 gigs up for a brief time on black Friday. Even the redflagsdeal post confirmed it. The thing I don't like about the BF sale at public was that things were changing all the time. Someone at the backend was modifying all the prices on the go free form as to react to the other competitors. So you get situations like this where you get a brief window of a plan that no one knew about but it was posted on the website. Unfortunately I did not take a screen shot of the $34 for 50gs 5g, I only saved the $34 40 gigs 5g one. I mean I will settle for 40 gigs but it's unfortunate that the auto system failed me. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Matt963  In case it helps, here is a thread announcing the Black Friday plans

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Black-Friday-Deals-Are-Here-Until-Nov-2... 

If I had seen a $34 for 50GB on 5G I would have taken it!  I now have the $120 for 180GB 5G 90 day plan set for next renewal, so $40 for 60GB.   You can still get 60GB for $40 on a 30 day plan.

Matt963

Also now that I looked at your screenshot that is my wife's account. Which is weird I am logged into my account which I posted this from so not sure why her account is showing up. Public mobile account login is wonky. 

@Matt963  I’m only aware of the 40GB for $34 for existing customers in Black Friday as I made that plan change myself . The only 50GB for $34 I saw was only for new activations . But maybe I’m wrong it has happened before . But yep sure looks like you didn’t get the plan you wanted at all maybe you selected the wrong plan by accident 

Matt963

Screenshot_2023-12-25-07-35-02-114_com.android.chrome.jpg

 hi I see this how did you see I have 40 gigs? I'm sure the 5G 50gig plan was available to existing customers on black Friday for a short time. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Matt963  If today is your renewal day it’s possible the system just hast fully updated yet check your payment page for the details . Also did you maybe mean 40GB for $34 ? Because the 50GB for $34 has only ever been for new activations and not existing customers that I’m aware of 

Handy1_0-1703507981647.jpeg

If it’s still wrong and you have screen shots to prove scheduled plan change submit ticket with support to investigate what went wrong @Matt963 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.