cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Deal: Get one month free & a free 5GB data Add-On when you activate online or in-store

marrita32
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just activate my SIM, signed up for the $40 plan and transferred my number from Bell not more than 2 hours ago. Now going to Self Serve Account, I see that I have the 5GB Black Friday deal but I also got charged $45.20 now and that my next bill is December 30 for $38.

The website says: 

"Get one month free & a free 5GB data Add-On* when you activate online or in-store."

When does the free one-month of service from the Black Friday Deal going to kick in?

5 REPLIES 5

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

And $45.20 is the $40 plan plus tax. If you registered your credit card for autopay you will also receive a $2 credit soon to pay you back for the extra $2 you paid since you signed up for Autopay.

AE_Collector

marrita32
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@popping wrote:

@marrita32 

Read the promo details by clicking the offer details link in the following page.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/blackfriday

Free second month applies to all plans and will be a one-time credit equal to the plan activated on and will be automatically applied. Please note it may take up to 10 business days for the discount to be applied.

Thanks!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@marrita32 

Read the promo details by clicking the offer details link in the following page.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/blackfriday

Free second month applies to all plans and will be a one-time credit equal to the plan activated on and will be automatically applied. Please note it may take up to 10 business days for the discount to be applied.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@marrita32 wrote:

I just activate my SIM, signed up for the $40 plan and transferred my number from Bell not more than 2 hours ago. Now going to Self Serve Account, I see that I have the 5GB Black Friday deal but I also got charged $45.20 now and that my next bill is December 30 for $38.

The website says: 

"Get one month free & a free 5GB data Add-On* when you activate online or in-store."

When does the free one-month of service from the Black Friday Deal going to kick in?

November 25th until December 2nd 11:59PM ET: We’re introducing two new Black Friday Deals: 

• Get your 2nd month free when you activate on any plan online or in-store
    • This will be credited to your account within 10 business days

GR
Mayor / Maire

@marrita32 at some point during the month they'll put 40$ on your account in the available funds and that will cover your next months payment 

Need Help? Let's chat.