cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday CPO promo

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Just got (Edit: an email) one. Use the email address to order a phone and a credit will appear well after.

 

Edit: Seems it's on the CPO page. I got an email. I guess I'm subscribed to promotional emails.

10 REPLIES 10


@z10user4 wrote:

Just got one. Use the email address to order a phone and a credit will appear well after.


Was your offer for a $30 credit?

 @computergeek541 : Yes. I'm assuming it's targeted though. But maybe everybody gets one. Dunno.

 

Edit: seems it's on the CPO page.


@z10user4 wrote:

 @computergeek541 : Yes. I'm assuming it's targeted though. But maybe everybody gets one. Dunno.


@z10user4    The $30 credit is mentioned on the CPO page, but two lines also received this email offer.

 I got a FREE SIM Card, too  !!!

 

 

and $30 credit 

softech
Mayor / Maire

And we don't have Plan promotion for Black Friday this year?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I got these offers.  They are a bit weak though.  Move on, nothing to see here.

Received on 3 of my accounts but did PM drop the ball yet again lol.

 

Terms at bottom of email say otherwise. LoL. Nov 16 to Dec 7 and for NON PM customers 🙄🙄🙄

 

IMG_20211116_230519.png

CountyDownIeUk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wait til Nov 26. 


@will13am wrote:

I got these offers.  They are a bit weak though.  Move on, nothing to see here.


This isn't really $30 off as bill credits will have differrng amounts of value to each customer based on things such as plan price, amount of balance already in the account, and rewards.  More importantly, $30 means very little if the base prices aren't great to begin with.

Need Help? Let's chat.