cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Co1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was billed 28.25 in November which I paid  by auto pay on Master Card. I was billed again in December for another  November charge along with the December charge. I would appreciate a refund of 28.25 as soon as possible.

2 REPLIES 2

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Co1   Do you see extra funds sitting in the account if you were billed erroneously?  If there is an account balance same as what was overcharged, then you can leave that for the next renewal cycle as those funds will be debited first and not your CC unless there is shortfall for the amount due. 

Also make sure you're not viewing pending charges as sometimes they appear twice in the online CC statement before the second duplicate pending charge drops off in a couple of days. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Co1 wrote:

I was billed 28.25 in November which I paid  by auto pay on Master Card. I was billed again in December for another  November charge along with the December charge. I would appreciate a refund of 28.25 as soon as possible.

What makes you suspect you were billed in Dec for Nov ? PM is a prepaid cell service...you pay ahead for 30 days of service.

Post a screen shot of payment history and we can help explain.

Need Help? Let's chat.