cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

1985shane1985
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Morning I paid my bill on the 15 of January, my bill was due today. Now I have no phone service today ?? Not sure what is happening 

7 REPLIES 7

@1985shane1985 wrote:

How can you help me get my phone working again 

If plan is Suspended, you can pay with your valid credit card or visa debit. You can get a payment voucher at Shell Gas stations or 7/11 type of store. Just make sure the voucher is activated right away as some aren't until several hours after the sale.

Dial 611 to pay.

@1985shane1985 Can you give more details please? Check your self-service account. Maybe your Autopay failed, and your status now is suspended? In this case, make a manual payment and restart your phone.

@1985shane1985 wrote:

Log in to your account...is you account Active or something other ? When was latest renewal date ?

Dial 611 to get status of your account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@1985shane1985 

It looks like you posted 2 separate threads.   Are they relating to the SAME phone service?

If you have sufficient funds in your Available Funds section of your account to pay for the plan, is there a "Reactivate" button option available to you?

If so, tap it.

If you DON'T have sufficient, you'll have to arrange for a manual payment sufficient to bring your available balance up to the amount of the plan amount, THEN hit reactivate.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account to check the status.  Try rebooting your phone.  Try making a manual payment.

Check your SIM card.

In your self service account, choose Change Sim Card.

Ensure the last 4 digits on the self-serve SIM number match your SIM card to ensure you have not been sim jacked. 

If they do not match, while still on the self-serve account, put your phone in lost/stolen mode and change the password. Then check and secure all your financials.

From, there, contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system - faster response time. Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.
  2. Send a private message to the moderator through the following link  here

1985shane1985
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need Help? Let's chat.