cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing payment

Pippi1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why is it my last bill I had to pay nine dollars more than previous months . I know you’ve changed your loyalty, but this is highway robbery. It shouldn’t go up that much in one month.

3 REPLIES 3

Y4J259
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You no longer get auto pay, or loyalty rewards. And I believe the referral points are earned as points so won't come off your bill automatically. You'll need to earn 15 points then log in, use the 15 points to buy a $15 bill credit. That you can then apply that credit to your next bill. 

Sounds unnecessary and frustrating? That's a choice PM is forcing on their customers. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Pippi1 

you should max be paying $7+tax more general, unless you loss some friend referrals

What you lost are just $2 autopay discount and at max $5 loyalty.  If more, then you have to ask your friends, some friends you referred left and make you pay more

@Pippi1 wrote:

Why is it my last bill I had to pay nine dollars more than previous months . I know you’ve changed your loyalty, but this is highway robbery. It shouldn’t go up that much in one month.

Customers on the points system will always charged the full plan price as points need to be manually redeemed for account balance credits (or add-ons).

Need Help? Let's chat.