cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issues

Richard1997
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi was charge twice on April 13 49.45

and April 25 and I want the account stopped for auto pay I need someone to call me at  if I some done call I well have to stop my credit card

thanks 

phyllis 

15 REPLIES 15

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Richard1997 wrote:

and April 25 and I want the account stopped for auto pay I need someone to call me at  if I some done call I well have to stop my credit card

thanks 

phyllis 

Phyllis,

When does your account normally re-new? this is odd for it to charge you at all unless it is on your renewal date. 

You can go into your self serve account and click on payment, then at the bottom of the page, you will see manage autopay

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 2.34.39 PM.png

@Richard1997 wrote:

Gets in to Simon he transfer me to r

the department that deals with this I put in my email address comes back I don’t understand which is the same email address I use to get into my account, if this isn’t corrected I am going public with social media, according to the community I am the the only person this happened to

@Richard1997 

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Richard1997

Gets in to Simon he transfer me to r

the department that deals with this I put in my email address comes back I don’t understand which is the same email address I use to get into my account, if this isn’t corrected I am going public with social media, according to the community I am the the only person this happened to

@Richard1997 hi please contact a moderator click ? bottom right corner and ask to speak to a human

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Richard1997 wrote:

thanks 

phyllis 

@Richard1997  To verify that you were charged twice dial *611 from your device. Does it report a balance of $49.45? If yes, those funds will be used automatically to pay for your next renewal. You can also disable AutoPay using *611 by following the prompts.

If you need to discuss an issue with Public Mobile the only way to do it is to submit a ticket. 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Richard1997 then you will have to contact moderators for assistance. The ways to contact them are on my above post. Hopefully you get your issue sorted quickly. 

Stay safe!

Richard1997

sorry tried all this

Why can't you get in your account? Are you receiving an error message?

Have you tried the forgot password link?

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

More details please will help solve your issue quicker 

Richard1997

I can’t get into my account why would you charge someone twice in one month??

@Richard1997  you have to contact them.

Two ways to reach them.

1-

Simon.JPG

2- or contact moderators via private message at link below.

Click here 

But we could likely help you with the problem if you answer some of the question in above posts. As well as what @iliketotalk  said if you changed plans mid cycle as there are two ways to change plans.. immediately and you're charged or at next renewal.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Richard1997 hi please remove personal info as for your billing did you change plans during your cycle? 

Richard1997

I did someone to contact me please 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First click the 3 dots on right side of your post and edit the post to delete your personal information as your number is showing to all the public.

Also please explain the charges and amounts? Did you buy any Addons? Is the other amount in your available account balance.? Can you log into account and post a screenshot of your payment history ( remove personal info from screenshot before posting here)

To stop autopay you can call 611 or log into your account and remove your credit card.

Log in click payment. It's bottom left as per picture. Take note stoping autopay means you will no longer get the $2 reward per 30 days.

Or if you want to keep your card on file...click manage autopay in the picture. And then select "remove autopay"

• Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

Richard1997

The phone number this account is

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Please choose the 3 vertical dots and edit out your phone number. This is a public forum and everyone can see your number.

dots.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.