cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing department

Wicks57
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been wrongfully billed. Automatic payment. How can I talk to someone to get this fixed 

10 REPLIES 10

So what may have been resolved?

Wicks57

No not yet

Wicks57

Sweet thanks 

Wicks57

Great thanks best support ever

Have you had a reply from support already? If so what did they do? Or did one of our questions indicate what might have happened?

Wicks57

Just double billed on credit card but it may of been resolved  thank you

Wicks57

Thanks great info

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Wicks57 was it double billing?

Where you see the double payments?  Were they on the credit card or were they on the Payment History on My Acocunt (https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history ) ? 

If you see them on your credit card, check if one of the charge is just a pending charge while only one of them is the posted charge

If they are on Payment history on My Account,  please note that each renewal will show at least two transactions on payment history on My account.  Only one entry shows actual PM charge, show how much PM charged your card and applied the amount to your Available Fund in My Account.  The other entry, likely couple hours later on the same day, will be showing how PM uses the money from your Available fund in My Account for plan renewal.

Post us a screenshot of you have questions 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How wrongfully billed? What do you mean? Incorrect amount? Services are stopped? Seeing extra numbers on your credit card? Wondering how the payment history works?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wicks57  here’s how 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.