cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing cycle question

melly09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone!

I am new to Public Moblie. I joined November 14. I originally chose the 20gb for $34 plan but then switched to the black friday offer of 40gb for $34 (I selected change on renewal). Today, I got auto charged, which worked overall as it was supposed to, except I have 2 issues.

When I paid on November 14th, it said the subscription cycle was from November 14th to December 14th, which makes sense. Now my next subscription cycle says it is from December 14th to January 13th. I am confused. Why is it not December 14th to January 14th?

My second issue is that I didn't receive any points back for paying my bill. I'm assuming that it takes time, doesn't show up right away, and that it will be sent to me soon. I thought I'd ask anyway while I'm here.

Thanks in advance! 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

hi @melly09 I think PM is the only one that has 30 days cycle  Some might think it is a list, but we get 5% back so we still win overall

melly09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ah I see. That makes sense. Sorry, I'm used to the way my old phone plan worked. It was monthly. 

Also I'll keep an eye out to see if the points come within 24 hours.

Thanks everyone! You've all been very helpful!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@hi @melly09 

PM's cycle is 30 days now monthly 

Points should show up within 24 hours.  I think it id more than that, submit ticket with CS agent and ask them to check 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@melly09  pm is every 30 days not monthly and yes your points will be in your rewards portal and once you have 15 points you can redeem it for $15 off your bill 

Points rewards portal view catalog

Handy1_0-1702593785380.jpeg

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Public mobile has 30 day bill cycles so most months the payment will fall on a different month @melly09 

Adding more for your points question, you should see the points in your rewards account which needs to accessed to view for the balance but you will only be able to redeem those points once you have 15.

Public Mobile doesn't have monthly plans. Your plan is 30 days long.  Also, the dates that the Public Mobile Self Serve shows are actually wrong.  The last day of your plan is the day before the date that is shown there.

Need Help? Let's chat.