cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed twice

Richandapril
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On Sept 21st, you guys took 44, and 67 from my account. When my plan is only 40. If that's the case, shouldn't I be seeing a 60 credit on my phone account? 

5 REPLIES 5

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you change plans right away?

If you did then you wont be on the 60 dollar plan anymore and you wont get the money back and you will be switched to the 40 dollar plan

If you didnt do this then you should talk to a moderator and they can help you

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Richandapril wrote:

On Sept 21st, you guys took 44, and 67 from my account. When my plan is only 40. If that's the case, shouldn't I be seeing a 60 credit on my phone account? 

It means someone is using your credit card to pay for Public Mobile. Does anyone have permission?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Richandapril wrote:

@Richandapril  The only explanation would be that you were on the $60 plan it was renewed and then you did an immediate plan change to the $40.00. If that is the case then you forfeit the $60. What you should have done is before your renewal schedule a plan change on your next renewal.

If this is not the case then best as others have mentioned to submit a ticket to PM for investigation. 

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile click here. Login to your community account and select your issue and submit your ticket. The ticket will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Richandapril wrote:

Just to clarify, you are only paying for one account and there's no other family members account being charged to your CC.

Did you make any immediate plan changes?  You can post a screenshot of your payment history (minus personal info)and maybe we can see what happened.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Richandapril hi did you change plans mid cycle ?   Click the ? on lower right side of the page if you need to generate a ticket with moderators to look into your issue 

Need Help? Let's chat.