cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill credit

SlickVic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Of course I wasn't able to switch my subscription yesterday, since this site is ghetto, and my old plan renewed this morning at 2am. I was able to finally switch plans today, but have still been charged for my old plan. When you go to renew it says you won't be compensated for your old plan, so in essence you lose your money already paid (scam).

How will I get the bill credit for the difference here, and not lose money on a whole months subscription?

2 REPLIES 2

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@SlickVic Public Mobile is a prepaid service so you had already paid for a 30 day cellphone service under the previous plan. To avoid losing your money and the service you paid for, you can choose the option, "change at renewal". This will allow you take reserve the plan of your choice but having it taken effect when your current plan expires at the end of the 30 day cycle. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@SlickVic

the PM latest BF deals have been so popoular, the website has kinda ...collapsed. You can use this link to message Customer Support to ask for credit for difference. Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.