cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Change

Shynell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did anyone else's bill change? 

Just 3 days ago, I paid $50.00 ($7.00 awards subtracted from my $57.00 bill). Now I am looking at my bill for April and it is saying I will have to owe $82.00-$7.00=$75.00. 

No explanation was given.  This is not good at all. I don't have this kind of money monthly!

1000003316.jpg

1000003317.jpg

1000003318.jpg

 PM, may you please put my phone bill back to the 57.00 with the $7.00subtraction from my bill please?

8 REPLIES 8

Shynell

Thank you. I will. Have a goodnight. 

HI @Shynell 

you probably won't see a true price increase.  For my legacy plan, PM will shows the more expensive plan price but will add a credit back to your account to offset the "price increase".  So, in the end you are paying the same

But yeah, check with CS Agent and confirm

Shynell

Also, I don't understand how they could increase my plan to $82.00 when it's not even worth that price!?

Is this a scare tactic/marketing ploy to get people to leave the grandfather plans they are in? Please, help me understand?

HI @Shynell the system will properly see it as a downgrade by just looking at the plan amount.  I think you should check with support agent.  They will probably say the same thing initially, but push them to escalate, ask them for a exception since you were on a old plan.

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Shynell

I am curious, how is this a downgrade? I am paying $57.00 for 4 GB of data, Canada-wide calling, international text messaging, voicemail and emergency calling.

The $34.00 plan gives me more for less. This is an upgrade.

HI @Shynell 

you can make the plan change from My Account's Change Subscription page

But yes, it is a change down, and you will loss the 240GB.  You can wait after that 150 days of the data, or if you think that plan give you enough data and you rather have the $$ saving early, then just make the plan change using Change on Renewal

Shynell

Hello again Dunkman,

I like my plan, so how do I contact a customer service agent, please?

Also, if I did switch my plan, would that not take away my 240 GB reward?

Sincerely,

Shynell

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Shynell 

Looks like that you are on an older grandfathered plan.  There was no announcement of plan increase.  If you are really attached ot that plan, you can contact customer service agent.  

Note starting May 2024, you will lose the autopay and loyalty rewards as per recent announcememt. Legacy reward customers are being switch to points. 

Your plan is not really competitive these days. If you want to save some money, consider this plan: 

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/activation/plans/50GB-5Gspeed14

$34/30 days for 50 GB 5G data.  

You can change at next renewal. 

Need Help? Let's chat.