cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefit of being active in this ‘Community’

Kitkhlam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi all, I'm new to this. How do we benefit from being active in this community? How does it work? 

thanks for your time. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Kitkhlam 

The main benefit is helping others solve their mobile concerns and being part of an online community.  

The finanical benefit is getting community rewards that are awarded monthly.  

It is easier to earn the lower amounts per month.  It takes a lot of time to earn the higher levels.  As we joke on the community forum, you can likely earn more money collecting bottles and cans on the street then spending time here.  Earning $20 is not reachable for most people, except for oracles.  $15/month likely need to spend at least 1-2 hours most days.  Less than minimum wage if you average it out.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Kitkhlam 

The main benefit is helping others solve their mobile concerns and being part of an online community.  

The finanical benefit is getting community rewards that are awarded monthly.  

It is easier to earn the lower amounts per month.  It takes a lot of time to earn the higher levels.  As we joke on the community forum, you can likely earn more money collecting bottles and cans on the street then spending time here.  Earning $20 is not reachable for most people, except for oracles.  $15/month likely need to spend at least 1-2 hours most days.  Less than minimum wage if you average it out.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

View solution in original post

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Read like answer questions post informative topics/questions and get rewarded starting from being in the top 50% of posters

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Kitkhlam wrote:

hi all, I'm new to this. How do we benefit from being active in this community? How does it work? 

thanks for your time. 

You get to talk to others and if you enough, you could earn a reward. There's a secret forumula.

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can get rewarded for helping others by solving their problems for upto $20 on your monthly bill. Take it like a community form where you get paid for being an active member. The more you participate, the more you earn. 
Just don't quit your full time job for this. JK

lorilori
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you look at monthly badges you can see how many people actually get 1%, $5, 50% etc each month. I think overall it's 100 people or so. Decide from there if your time is worth it. 

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The main benefit is the help you get.  But, when you least expect it you might get a reward for being active and making lots of posts.  Pretty hard to get rich, though!  I just received my first $1.00 for being in the top 50% of contrubutors for the month and I was quite thrilled with it!  Good luck.

LarysaKhvostova

Hello,

You can get community Reward: up to $20/30 days.

@LarysaKhvostova wrote:

Hello,

You can get community Reward: up to $20/30 days.

It's up to $15. $20 reward is not by giving help in 1 month.

LarysaKhvostova

Congratulation! Well done!

Need Help? Let's chat.