cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefit of being active in this ‘Community’

Kitkhlam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi all, I'm new to this. How do we benefit from being active in this community? How does it work? 

thanks for your time. 

17 REPLIES 17

Jon420
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Free rewards such as money off your bill

@JenL wrote:

@LarysaKhvostova I know right! It reminds me of that commercial years ago, they shack their bill and it goes to zero dollars. Lol who didn't want that to happen!?!? Way to go PM!

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@LarysaKhvostova I know right! It reminds me of that commercial years ago, they shack their bill and it goes to zero dollars. Lol who didn't want that to happen!?!? Way to go PM!

JenL

@ecowen great post and positive feedback. The rewards are helpful for sure! It's true, I'm not here to get rich. PM has a lot of topics, time flies by scrolling reading and giving bravos. It's also fun to see the responses, so many people have different opinions and suggestions!

LarysaKhvostova

Absolutely! The no one company does not offer such an opportunity to get 0 Bill.

Jeet

Hi

I am also new to this community. Spend your spare time to go through most of the posts, read it and acknowledge it by Bravos if you like the messages. I got to learn so many things by just reading posts in the community. Reply to someone's post if you feel same like others or something different or share your experiences like me now. Dont expect to get rewards immediately. It will come as a surprise.. Hope this helps

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kitkhlam wrote:

hi all, I'm new to this. How do we benefit from being active in this community? How does it work? 

thanks for your time. 

@Kitkhlam  Look at it this way. Its a community and a very welcoming one. Spend some spare time here to learn about pm. Learn how to manage your account, fix issues, refer friends, buy add ons, avoid common problems or glitches in the system. Read members posts, comment, bravo, as you learn more you can offer suggestions or advice...help others out. Do it for your own enjoyment or self education. If at the beginning of the next month you get a community reward it's a bonus and a token of appreciation. You could spend your time here just to keep on top of all the latest promos so you become an expert referrer and earn unlimited rewards in that category. Your friends and family can rely on you to help them in exchange for those rewards and credits. Almost all of my referral rewards rely on me to sort them out if they have an issue with their phone and I'm happy to do it for a free account! Gotta love the $0 bill!

its hard to get that high, you most likely get lower 2, 3 tiers.  

ok

LarysaKhvostova

Congratulation! Well done!

@LarysaKhvostova wrote:

Hello,

You can get community Reward: up to $20/30 days.

It's up to $15. $20 reward is not by giving help in 1 month.

LarysaKhvostova

Hello,

You can get community Reward: up to $20/30 days.

ecowen

The main benefit is the help you get.  But, when you least expect it you might get a reward for being active and making lots of posts.  Pretty hard to get rich, though!  I just received my first $1.00 for being in the top 50% of contrubutors for the month and I was quite thrilled with it!  Good luck.

lorilori

If you look at monthly badges you can see how many people actually get 1%, $5, 50% etc each month. I think overall it's 100 people or so. Decide from there if your time is worth it. 

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can get rewarded for helping others by solving their problems for upto $20 on your monthly bill. Take it like a community form where you get paid for being an active member. The more you participate, the more you earn. 
Just don't quit your full time job for this. JK

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Kitkhlam wrote:

thanks for your time. 

You get to talk to others and if you enough, you could earn a reward. There's a secret forumula.

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Read like answer questions post informative topics/questions and get rewarded starting from being in the top 50% of posters

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Kitkhlam 

The main benefit is helping others solve their mobile concerns and being part of an online community.  

The finanical benefit is getting community rewards that are awarded monthly.  

It is easier to earn the lower amounts per month.  It takes a lot of time to earn the higher levels.  As we joke on the community forum, you can likely earn more money collecting bottles and cans on the street then spending time here.  Earning $20 is not reachable for most people, except for oracles.  $15/month likely need to spend at least 1-2 hours most days.  Less than minimum wage if you average it out.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

Need Help? Let's chat.