cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being double charged for May

MoG_86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There had been problems with my credit card and my account had been suspended on April 22.  However, I was able to pay for May service on my wife's card and it was charged.  Later, the difficulties with my credit card were corrected.  But, I was charged again.  I would like to get a refund for the charge against either my card or my wife's card.

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MoG_86 

You can contact customer support to request a refund but they take up to 30 days to process. Leaving it in your account or requesting a credit (if it's not in your account balance) to be added to your account to be used for your next renewal is easier all around.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

if it is there you essentially won't have to charge your card until your July renewal

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@MoG_86 

Is the extra payment in Available Funds in self service? If yes, just leave it there and it will be used on the next renewal automatically. If no, then contact a CS Agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.