cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance automatically used

Aaqil78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had balance and in my account it’s atomati charge. I never use auto dabit .

how to get my money back?

7 REPLIES 7

@Aaqil78 

If you have a positive balance in your account, Public mobile will always deduct your plan cost even if you are not on autopay. It does not matter whether you use the phone or not.  

If you want to suspend your account temporarily, you can login to your self service account and report your phone lost/stolen.  This suspends your account and your balance will be safe.  Whenever you want to restart your account, report your phone found.  However, your account can be only suspended for 90 days.  If more than 90 days, your account will be closed and phone number lost forever.  

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Aaqil78 wrote:

Yes. And my balance should show. Since I am not interested in  automatic renewal .

if you notice that I did not use at all any minute or data.

when ever I need to use I log in my self pay from my balance and continue using it.

hope you understand the issues or let me know I will try to explain you again.

regards

aaqil

I think I understand what you are trying to say. Public Mobile plans are either 30 or 90 Day, You get a certain amount of service for 30 or 90 days. Even if you don't use the service you still pay for the plan for 30 or 90 days.  What I believe you a Referring to is Pay as you go service, where you pay per use every time you make a call, text or use data. Pay as you go service has mostly disappeared in Canada. Some carriers still offer it but the charges are 60c a minute for local calls 25 to 35c for each sent and received text and data is usually very expensive.  If that is the type of service you are looking for then you need to look for another Provider. 

Aaqil78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes. And my balance should show. Since I am not interested in  automatic renewal .

if you notice that I did not use at all any minute or data.

when ever I need to use I log in my self pay from my balance and continue using it.

hope you understand the issues or let me know I will try to explain you again.

regards

aaqil

Rewards are considered a discount, not cash.  Rewards are turned into available balance at renewal time, and used as part of the payment.

You can leave a balance, but it will be used first every time.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This prepaid service does not offer any refunds.  I don't think it is possible to transfer the funds back into a payment card. but it won't hurt to contact a mod and ask them about it.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Aaqil78 wrote:

I had balance and in my account it’s atomati charge. I never use auto dabit .

how to get my money back?

If you have available funds in your account you can't have them back. You can perhaps ask for transfer them to someone else to the moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you are signed up for a plan then it will renew each month, being paid first from available funds, and then letting you know if it needs additional funds. Did you want your plan to stop?

Need Help? Let's chat.