cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badge??

captaincool
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What is all this Badge that I received in my box??  Are they credit or something??  How does it works???

9 REPLIES 9

@captaincool wrote:

How many badge to get (Red) or 1 point??

As from earlier, badges don't equate to points.

I don't really know. Hard to tell how it works. I don't really pay attention much.  You have to sign into your account and click on the Rewards tabs to see it. I only check once a month. 

Plus the page takes forever to load so I can't be bothered.

I signed up this 2nd profile in mid October, so I'm still not even sure how it works much. But let's just say 'don't quit your day job'. Just post, ask questions, answer questions and you never know.

And November's results are still not posted yet. 

captaincool

How many badge to get (Red) or 1 point??

@captaincool your 6 badges so far are just participation badges, no tie to rewards 

Usually on the 2nd or 3rd week of a month, PM will add the rewards badges (the 1%,  5%, 10%, 25%, 50% badges I mentioned above) to our account and again, those badges are tie with your rewards

captaincool

So I have 6 badges.  Where can I find my stand for that?? And is this count by over month contribution or over time contribution??

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Those lovely badges are for your participation in the Points System.  They will determine how much points you get each month which you can use to buy add ons or redeem to pay your bill.

Keep posting and you will be in one of those categories.  I'm aiming for the red. 🤗

Screenshot_20231219_134354_Messages.jpg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@captaincool  There just badges you earn to encourage your participation in community and you can earn rewards here 

By participating , reading and helping others with questions . And learning and sharing and good things will happen 

ranked chart here 

Handy1_0-1703644970693.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@captaincool 

the badge is PM recognition of your contribution to the PM Community. No real value...other than perhaps Points for Community Participation.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@captaincool Badges are just some "fun" thing from the software being this community.  But it has no credit or anything.  

However, if you get top  1%, 5%, 10%, 25%, 50% badge, that would me you have earned Community rewards and they will be added to your account/rewards system 

Need Help? Let's chat.