cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad, very bad service...

majorun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Two accounts.... cant access self-serve on one of them for days, cant get info to access self-serve but some dimwit do this do, change browser go incognito and all sort of pure data processing nonsense that demonstrates an unstable badly setup system. Now they dont answer messages for days...they have no customer phone service, no terchnical phone number.... this is about the worse I have ever experienced...

3 REPLIES 3

Salmonlips
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i know you tried incognito, have you tried different browsers?  a different device?

mine times out at work periodically when trying to access, but by phone on wifi works, as well as at home. 

I work off chrome and firefox and sometimes edge.

i'm not sure if time of day matters or if it's something else but give it a shot and, like every other answer, contact the mods.

if you write them constantly your message will get bumped back in the queue, unfortunately, so.. don't go overboard.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to the joys of Public Mobile.  The services aren't for everyone.

I've found using the default browser of the operating system tends to be the best option when using the self-serve system.  Of course, I agree with you, the lack of a stable environment at Public Mobile is frustrating.

Have you tried doing anything directly via the *611 on your phone - to be honest, I don't know if it will even connect when account suspended - but it's worth a shot.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do you need your password reset?

Please keep waiting for the mods to respond. Don't send multiple messages

Need Help? Let's chat.