cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad international call and high prices than other providers

Yahyam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an international calling add-on that allows me to call any country in the world, but I cannot call my home country, Iran. Recently, I received a promotion for 20GB of data and unlimited calls for $29 per month, but Koodo gave me this promotion with 30GB per month. I cannot connect with you directly because it is very hard for me to reach public customer service, and most of the time they don't address my concerns.

4 REPLIES 4

@Yahyam wrote:

But in 2022 an 2023 I could used this international call for calling my family 

Sorry, but Public Mobile has never included calling to every country.  Calls completed to calling destinations not on the list of available countries wasn't supposed to work.

HI @Yahyam 

which country was that?  consider yourself lucky if the country was not on the list.  Some were able to call countries not on the list before but PM as fixed the glitch

Yahyam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

But in 2022 an 2023 I could used this international call for calling my family 

@Yahyam wrote:

I have an international calling add-on that allows me to call any country in the world, but I cannot call my home country, Iran. Recently, I received a promotion for 20GB of data and unlimited calls for $29 per month, but Koodo gave me this promotion with 30GB per month. I cannot connect with you directly because it is very hard for me to reach public customer service, and most of the time they don't address my concerns.

Sorry, but Public Mobile only offers long distance calling to specific calling destinations, and unfrotunatley, Iran isn't one of them.  You'll need to use some type of calling card service.

Need Help? Let's chat.