cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back to School Promo

Shemiah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

I have questions about the back to school promos, specifically 30gb for $40. I'm looking to switch my husband to Public Mobile to get a better price on his plan, but the details (for all the promo plans) say that the plan is only available for Quebec residents. 

I am unable to contact a live person, and I need assistance. Please help. 

6 REPLIES 6

joymiller
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I also had some questions regarding that promo, and I contacted the agent, who helped me pretty quickly. Some users have already provided the link, so I won't do it either, but I can say that support works pretty well.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Shemiah 

I'm about as far from PQ as you can get and I see the Back to School Promo offered here in BC....no mention of Qubec at all. 

Just remember this plan is only offered to new accounts, and esim is free for all new accounts right now.

FYI, there are no actual Support people you can talk to....all PM support is done, first here in Community OR by messages to Customer Support Agents.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

That is an endnote referring to a superscript on just one plan in the Quebec region. That's what the little symbols are at the beginning of those lines. It's a list of all the referred endnotes, not endnotes for all plans.

toxicfire
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

For the plans make sure you have your province selected in the top corner. Then you should have no issues signing up to the plan your after.

toxicfire
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you want to speak directly to agent send them message here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

There also pretty quick.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shemiah 

If you see the plan listed for your region (check the corner of the webpage and you’ll see your chosen language and province your looking at) then you will be fine to signup for that plan. If you want to be extra certain you can always reach out to customer service. 

Use the link below to directly message a customer service agent for support. They will answer you in the mailbox here on your community account so please keep an eye on that. Click the profile picture on the right side of the screen (beside the bell icon) to view the messages or the envelope icon when on desktop. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.