cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLACK FRIDAY PROMO CODE QUESTION

RAINBOWBRITE
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I set my plan to change on my next renewal date to the $55/month -$20/month for 15 months plan. I entered the promo code and it was accepted. But now when I look at my upcoming payment, it's for the full $55. Anyone know why???

8 REPLIES 8

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dust2dust I'm tempted to be daring & try LOL. On the "new customers" part, I've only been with PM since 2020. I think that still qualifies me as a "new" customer in the same way that a new car still typically has that "new car smell" after 2-3 years LOL.

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RAINBOWBRITE when does your plan renew?

I also changed my plan to this & it also accepted the promo code. But I'm wondering if I should cancel & remain with my old plan. My renewal is Dec. 8.

I'm curious if any new customers have signed up for this & if they see the same thing (new payment of $55 but no sign of a $20 credit)...?

Dare to try it out and see what happens? 🙂 It is yet another oddity around here that change plan can use that code. But nor has anyone tested it to see if it works. Any spendy guinea pigs around? 🙂 One could even argue after the fact that well hey the system let me do it so honour it.

I think the better wording is new activations rather than new customers. Anybody can activate new accounts.

RAINBOWBRITE

Obviously not, I tried to change it at next renewal and I just highlighted in my previous post that it's available for new customers only. I realized that was the issue. 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@RAINBOWBRITE The deal is  for new customer only !

Are you a new customer?

RAINBOWBRITE

HANG ON! Now I'm reading the terms and it says its for new customers only...**Plan price includes $20 credit applied monthly for 15 months. Customers must select the 20 GB for $55/mo plan to receive this offer. Credit will drop off on month 16 or if customer initiates a rate plan change, whichever is earlier. Limited time offer. Available for new customers only. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers or other promo codes. This offer is subject to change without notice. Taxes are extra.

RAINBOWBRITE

Thanks! What a WEIRD way to do it...

Meow
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.