cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoiding a switch from Rewards to the new Points system

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hello, 

I am a Public Mobile client who has been on the legacy rewards system and I have been hearing a lot of talk about how the new points system isn't as lucrative for clients and we should avoid switching. Is there an exact area of the website or prompt that I should avoid so that I don't accidently switch over. I am not even familiar where one would even go to convert their reward system. I just want to make sure that site makes the conversion absolutely obvious. I am at the point where I am afraid of clicking on links that are labeled, "rewards" just to avoid an accidental switch lol.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thank you for the visual! That's exactly what I needed for my peace of mind! Have a great day!

hI @Andy85 

this is where you want to be careful, when you are in Rewards portal, Join Public Points

hTideGnow_0-1696526627567.png

and do not click this button at the end of that page:

hTideGnow_1-1696526651150.png

But even you clicked, there is another prompt asking you "Are you sure"

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Andy85 

actually , no need to worry too much

You can change the reward system by going to the Reward portal from My Account.  But I am not asking you not to go there.  You might want to go there and check your current rewards, like friends rewards.  Just make sure you read before clicking any button.  There is button to convert to new Public Points and it is clearly said, and it always have prompt and ask you to confirm if you want to migrate

Need Help? Let's chat.