cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopayment

Sabastian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm new to Public Mobile and this process  but like many of you, the auto-payment failed despite nothing being wrong with my credit card information or card.  611 doesn't work and have tried to make a payment via my account.   How does one reach a moderator to correct the problem on their system?

11 REPLIES 11

Naitas
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

¨It will be fine they are very good and take care of us to make everything work

Sabastian

Thank you for the reply.   You are correct that I have no service and the website doesn't seem to be working to process a payment.   I was able to generate a Ticket through another community member so, hopefully resolved soon.

Sabastian

Thank you for the assistance.  Through Community assistance, I was able to generate a ticket to the moderator team so, hopefully ...........

@geopublic 

Oh right only if you call from another number.....i forgot thx for putting me straight I'll edit my post.

@darlicious  Making a payment by dialing 611 using the cc on file does not require a PIN to be entered.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Sabastian 

To make a payment via 611 you do require your pin#. Edit: incorrect. The pin # is only required when dialing from another phone. Oops! My bad!

To make a payment thru your account make sure you close all tabs, clear your browser history, use incognito/secret mode in Firefox, chrome or safari. Go to make a payment, choose credit card, other amount, enter the amount due plus $1. Submit payment. Click reactivate and reboot phone. If the system does not take your payment from your balance go to the lost/stolen feature. Report phone lost. Log out. Wait 1 min. Log in. Report phone found. Log out. Reboot phone.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sabastian wrote:

I'm new to Public Mobile and this process  but like many of you, the auto-payment failed despite nothing being wrong with my credit card information or card.  611 doesn't work and have tried to make a payment via my account.   How does one reach a moderator to correct the problem on their system?

Hi @Sabastian ,

So it sounds like you have no services currently, is that correct?

Are you able to log into your self serve My Account? What does your status say?

What issues were you having when you were trying to make a payment via "My Account"?

Naitas
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Simon the robot. tell him difficulty to register. He's going to ask you questions, and at some point he's going to ask you if you want to talk to a human. you say yes and you ask for a ticket and you explain the situation to the moderator.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sabastian 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sabastian wrote:

What happened when you tried 611?

You say you have autopay which implies a registered payment card. You should be able to do a manual payment via 611.

You can also use a voucher from stores or online to reactivate your account also using 611.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Sabastian wrote:

@Sabastian hello try contacting a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue, you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner

Need Help? Let's chat.