Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay suspended?

Nodata1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Is Autopay working? 

I checked my profile and this is the message I have:

Your service is currently suspended due to insufficient funds.
Available Funds: $5.00
Automatic Payment Amount: This is your plan cost minus Rewards. Any available funds will be applied first.       Check Your Rewards
AutoPay is active on this account

Why is my voicemail and internet not working when I have autopay each month. due on the 21st of each month and today is the 22nd.!
Do you need a new expiry date for my credit card that is on AUTOPAY?  It is the same number.  
Please advise.
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

bh123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't think autopay is working. I have the same issue, and I know my CC is valid and has sufficient balance.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Nodata1 wrote:
Is Autopay working? 

I checked my profile and this is the message I have:

Your service is currently suspended due to insufficient funds.
Available Funds: $5.00
Automatic Payment Amount: This is your plan cost minus Rewards. Any available funds will be applied first.       Check Your Rewards
AutoPay is active on this account

Why is my voicemail and internet not working when I have autopay each month. due on the 21st of each month and today is the 22nd.!
Do you need a new expiry date for my credit card that is on AUTOPAY?  It is the same number.  
Please advise.
Thanks

@Nodata1  Please note that Public Mobile plans are 30 days in duration not monthly so the renewal data will change from month to month.

If your phone is still working then ignore the message.

If your service is not working and you need to update the info on your card then:

2Capture.PNG

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

If your card does not need to be updated and AutoPay failed and you phone is currently not working then you need to make a onetime payment and hit the re-activate button to get you plan going again. If it's still not working then try the following to get plan re-activated again. (Just keep going down the list)

1. Restart your phone
  2. Lost/Stolen trick 
    lst.png

wait a couple of minutes and then declare your phone found by using the same steps from above and restart your phone.

3. Add $1 to your account funds

If none of the above methods work submit a ticket to the Moderator Team for help.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Hope this helps!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Nodata1  If everything is ok with your credit card, the issue is with Autopay. Autopay sometimes fails, and the account can be suspended because of that. That's why I personally prefer to do manual payments even with enabled Autopay to prevent such issues. Do a manual payment you need to pay + 1$ extra. Reactivate your account in self-service account and reboot your phone. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Nodata1 Hello if you have a new credit card it must be updated in your self serve account or auto pay will not work have a good day stay safe

Need Help? Let's chat.