cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay notifications?

MoraMan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm a new PM customer and set up for autopay. I'm just wondering what if any notifiction I will get leading up to pay date and after the charge is processed? Will I get a reminder before paydate and an email confirming the charge once paid?

4 REPLIES 4

wrote:

thanks @matbasm @will13am, that answers it. I'm too impatient to wait 90 days to figure it out! Smiley LOL

@MoraMan, no problem, I am happy to help out.  Don't let your impatience get in the way of auto pay.  If you do look into the account on the hours leading up to payment time, you will see all sorts of stuff about the account being suspended, etc.  The temptation is to intervene which is not good.  The best policy is to look into the account after receiving the payment received text or not at all.  I usually don't because there is nothing worth seeing unless the service suddenly stopped.

MoraMan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

thanks @matbasm @will13am, that answers it. I'm too impatient to wait 90 days to figure it out! Smiley LOL

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

SMS notification is provided in advance of payment day and again upon successful renewal.  The dates shown in the self serve portal is rather confusing.  The date in the overview page is wrong.  The one in the rewards page which is a day later is actually the day when payment is taken.  The rewards page also provides the expected payment amount which takes into account the various rewards.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @MoraMan, As discussed in the the following topic, you should receive notifications.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Notifications-regarding-AutoP...

Need Help? Let's chat.