cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay not registering and caused account to expire

fospeg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am using the US Roaming add-on and went to purchase another 10 days only to find that my Plan account has expired even though I'm on Autopay. I checked my credit card and it was deducted on Jan. 8th the same day it now shows it expired. Today is the 10th and it still is not registered in my account. I manually entered enough money to pay for both Plan and add-on but the system is not registering it. I have now paid twice for the Plan. What the heck do I do now to get the service? Needless to say, I'm NOT happy.

3 REPLIES 3

@fospeg 

You need to reactivate your plan by using the lost/stolen feature in your self serve account. Go to the plans or usage page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Check your transaction history for your 30 day plan...$10 and your 100 minutes....$5 or your DATA AT 3G SPEED....$15+? amount to be reflected in your transactions with today's date. You can then select, confirm and submit your purchase of US roaming add ons.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

This is certainly frustrating, @fospeg 

Try manually adding an additional $1, so your Available Balance is slightly more than your most recent plan amount.  Then try reactivating service.

You might also try using the Lost/Stolen trick.   Under self-serve, select the phone as being "Lost", then logout.  Then log back in and remove the Lost feature.

If all else fails, contact  Customer Service Agent as if you're physically in the US, you may have issues reactivating as you won't be connected to the Public Mobile networks.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fospeg 

For US Roaming 10 day packages
Unlimited U.S. Talk, Text and 250MB Data Bundle = $20
Unlimited U.S. Talk and Text Bundle = $15
Unlimited U.S. Talk Only = $8
Unlimited U.S. Text Only = $8
U.S. Data Only 10 day packages
250MB = $10
500MB = $15
1GB = $20

when you visit U.S. then Purchase it,

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$

Try To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

Follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’,
  5. after purchase successful you have to do Rebooting your phone
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

review of Add-ons visit Here link...

make sure enable roaming on,
Try manually selecting either of  AT&T or T-Mobile, whichever works best for you,

for Re-Purchase Add-ons you need to wait 25 hours after the expiry first Purchase Add-ons or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentto them do it for you...

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link..
Need Help? Let's chat.