cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay not letting me add my cards

thirstyturtle18
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello, I am trying to register for autopay, but when I try to add my card, it gives me an error saying it was unable to process my card. I have tried 3 different cards; a Mastercard, a Visa and a Visa Debit. Is there a system error going on right now?

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@thirstyturtle18, you have exhausted what would usually resolve the problem.  It is time to ask the moderator team to look into why the credit cards cannot be added to this particular account.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

thirstyturtle18

yes, exactly as on my statement. I have a house, so no apt number. And I find it hard to believe that 3 different cards all failed. Seems like an issue with the autopay and public mobile to me.

Are you entering the info EXACTLY as shown on your CC statement?  I have heard issue with apt numbers and stuff before I think.  I haven't had this issue sorry I don't have any further advice except you could try contact the Moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

thirstyturtle18

I tried that suggestion, but still not working. When I activated the plan at Wal-Mart, it didn't work there either. I had to activate there with a voucher, but don't want to be doing that in the future. Is anyone else having issues with AutoPay?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@thirstyturtle18 wrote:

Hello, I am trying to register for autopay, but when I try to add my card, it gives me an error saying it was unable to process my card. I have tried 3 different cards; a Mastercard, a Visa and a Visa Debit. Is there a system error going on right now?

Try a different browser or incognito mode.  I have heard people have had success with Chrome Browser

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.