cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay is not being recognized? Saying my account will be suspended

CPdee99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m getting notification on my accounts that I need to pay by April 29,  I am on autopay and all my info is up to date.   Why is it telling me that my account will be suspended if I do not pay by July 29?

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CPdee99 

This is normal messaging in your account during renewal. Your plan says expired. There's a suspended warning message that if you are not on autopay or have enough funds in your account t to pay your plan amount you services will be suspended. If you have service, are on autopay or topped up your account with your plan amount then ignore it. If you wake up tomorrow morning and your phone had no services and it still says suspended at noon eastern then you have something to worry about.

If you always manually top up your account before renewal and just use autopay as a back up then your renewal will always go smoothly. Cash is still king in your public mobile account!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

CPdee99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok thanks,  first time that’s happened to me. I’ll check in tomorrow.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Your plan is going through the renewal process. You should wake up tomorrow with a newly renewed plan good for another 30 days of service.

Need Help? Let's chat.