cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay failed and self serve is down

dianecreative
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I get my phone working? Self-serve at first showed a blank for the amount due, and said that the balance was adequate when i clicked pay. Now the whole self serve website is down. Phone doesn't work. No answer from tech support. (This situation is unacceptable.) 

34 REPLIES 34

DonaldB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Then how do I speak to a live operator? There isn't a customer service telephone number I can call on the web site.

@DonaldB , you know there is none.  This is the reason for cheaper plans here.

DonaldB

EDIT. I called *611 and my payment was acknowledged using my registered credit card. You must pay the FULL AMOUNT plus the GST or it will not acknowledge your payment. *611 does not acknowledge your referral credits. Then you must process your payment on the web site to re-activate your service. Your Account will then show zero balance and status as active. It is very sluggish its response. 

lindabkai

Thanks! I really appreciate all your help.

@DonaldB 

You may wish to try rebooting your phone or resetting network connections.

Otherwise,  contact Public Mobile moderators, who are people who work for public mobile.

Good luck!!!

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.