cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay Data Bonus not Being Applied

SzegedLondon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!

I have been with Public Mobile for a few years now- when I signed up, there had not been any data bonus for using the autopay feature. I only recently realised that Public Mobile offers this additional 500 MB bonus to people who use autopay, and since I am using autopay, I feel I am not getting my money's worth. I know that I have the autopay feature activated, since I do receive the $2 discount.

How can I get access to that 500 MB data bonus?

Thanks in advance! 🙂 

7 REPLIES 7

@SzegedLondon, what plan are you on now?  Changing plans now may cost you more overall, and you won't be able to change back.

Not all plans have the data bonus available to them, and of the ones that do, it's only the 30-day ready-made plans that offer it.  The plan builder plans do not.

@SzegedLondon wrote:

When is the right time to switch plans? Previously when I switched in the middle of a plan, I was not reimbursed for the money I'd spent. Should I switch right before the payment goes through for the next month?

@SzegedLondon Best to select on your next renewal otherwise you will lose the funds that you paid for the current period.

SzegedLondon

When is the right time to switch plans? Previously when I switched in the middle of a plan, I was not reimbursed for the money I'd spent. Should I switch right before the payment goes through for the next month?

SzegedLondon

It does not show up, since I signed up for a plan before this autopay feature became available.

@SzegedLondon 

Plans do change from time to time.  If you are on the original plan, you will need to change plans to newer version to get the additional data.  PM does not automatically change to newer versions of "same" plan.  

Most people would recommend changing plans at next renewal.  PM does not prorate plans if you change earlier.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@SzegedLondon wrote:

Hello!

I have been with Public Mobile for a few years now- when I signed up, there had not been any data bonus for using the autopay feature. I only recently realised that Public Mobile offers this additional 500 MB bonus to people who use autopay, and since I am using autopay, I feel I am not getting my money's worth. I know that I have the autopay feature activated, since I do receive the $2 discount.

How can I get access to that 500 MB data bonus?

Thanks in advance! 🙂 

@SzegedLondon You need to schedule a plan change to take effect on your next renewal.

Edit: The old plan will not automatically get converted so that is why you have to do the switch manually.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@SzegedLondon  hi what plan are you on ? your bonus should show up in your data and addon section of you account

Need Help? Let's chat.