cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopaid Reward Missing

Mindy208
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello Everyone,

I am continuing missing my AutoPaid Reward $ 2.00 in October and November billing cycle. I have being with PM more than four years. It's first time happens. I got manually added $2.00 in October. I wonder if everyone has the same issue? Does it mean that I have to contact the agent to get my $2.00 back every month?

Thanks in advance,

3 REPLIES 3

Mindy208
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

006.jpg

Thanks for  your help, @HALIMACS , I am pretty sure I am still in the old system. But I don't know what happens. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Interesting @Mindy208 

I might have also gone with the same thought process as @hTideGnow , however the end of last year you confirmed you were still on the old reward system in another thread you wrote in. 

Please don't tell us you switched to public points since then?  🤞🤞

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Mindy208 

did you migrate to the new Public Points by mistakes?

Login My Account, click Reward and then click Go to Reward portal, check if the rewards portal shows you dollar amounts or points.  If everything showing points, you have migrated onto Public points

if it is still showing dollar amount, you are still on the old system.  Check your My Account payment history and confirm if PM deposit autopay rewards on the day before renewal.  They have been doing this for many months

if still in double, please submit ticket with CS agent by messaging here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.