cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay failed, help!

lexcyn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
So my AutoPay failed but I had enough balance to cover my current plan. Now my account says suspended even though it has enough credit to cover the renewal.

Can someone please assist? Thanks!
9 REPLIES 9

lexcyn

I had pre-paid the entire balance using payment vouchers a few days before my plan was set to renew, so I don't understand what happened. But this is the second payment cycle in a row to have issues... I think it's just a system glitch. Next time I will just wait it out.

I find that subscribers who top up on the day of AutoPay, generally have issues, and mostly because they expect AutoPay to happen during the day, rather than the next morning.

If you choose to top up early, it should be at least a full day before AutoPay is to run, as it seems Public Mobile's system is based on pre-scheduled, daily routines, and is inflexible to changes made at the wrongn time.

I don't know when exactly your AutoPay was to happen, nor when you added vouchers to bypass the problem.  The timing of your lack of balance now (it got used to activate your plan) tells me it's in process, and should be ready to go shortly.  If you are missing service on your device, please power off and back on.

lexcyn

Either the mod I PM'd fixed it or the system was just lagging behind because now it's all working.

Thanks all for the suggestions!

lexcyn

Now it looks like it "half" went through. My data reset and my new renewal date appears correct, but I'm still looking at a suspended account message with a $0 renewal...

lexcyn
This time I added payment vouchers to my account to try and avoid issues but even then it didn't work properly.

I do apparently have service but every couple of calls it routes me to *611 saying I need to pay $0...

domenicocortez
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you cant pay directly into your account, only a mod can help you...

Dont worry, its happen to me, renewal is always tricky, sometimes its okay, but @Shazia_K and others mod can make miracle!

does your cell still have service? If it does then your account isnt actually suspended. Its a knwon "bug" that self-serve says suspsned on re-newal date. If you dont have any service at all you should contact a mod. If your card is always declined, and you dont have service it could maybe be a security issue with your card, not sure. Sometimes security issues prevent me from making purchases 

lexcyn

I've contacted a mod and waiting for a reply.

Sadly this is the second time in a row my autopay has failed. All the required funds are added but it never renews. My account has sufficient balance, if I click activate plan it just goes to my payment page for $0. I try and add $0 but it says I already have enough funds.

Kind of getting sick if this happening every time my renewal comes up.

domenicocortez
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can ask for assistance by a mod with this tag @CS_Agent or send a private mail to her/him.

If you have enough cash, you can pay directly into your selfserve account.

Need more help?

Need Help? Let's chat.