cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay Reward

nadezhdatoronto
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

dear friends!

one question- if I have AutoPay Reward ($2), it works automatically, or I have to apply for recieve it?

12 REPLIES 12

nadezhdatoronto

great! thanks!

nadezhdatoronto

thank you!

nadezhdatoronto

thanks!

@ryanrudolf you paid full price upon activation, that's your first $2 , You will then get another one before your first 30 day payment renewal date for a total of $4 in autopay rewards for the first cycle. Then it will be $2 per cycle after. Welcome to PM. Stay safe.

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am new to Public Mobile (signed up about 2weeks ago). I also registered for the autopay. What I notice is that after few days, my account has a positive balance of 2$ (i would assume that is the autopay incentive). So on the next paydate, I will be charged 2$ less on my credit card.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@nadezhdatoronto, make sure you have AutoPay turned on okay?

1. Under your self-serve account, click on Payment > Manage Autopay

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 10.43.41 PM.png

2. If it says 'Remove AutoPay,'  then you know you are set-up properly. Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 10.45.08 PM.png

3. If it doesn't, then you need to turn on 'AutoPay'.

I would hate to see you go all through this, and next month, come renewal time, you don't get rewarded. So, just double-check this first. I just verified to make sure. 

or in your overview, you should see your AutoPay set up as ($2)

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 10.49.21 PM.png

nadezhdatoronto

thank you!

mobileguy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It is done automatically.  You don't have to do anything except making sure that you have enough funds in your account to cover next month's payment.  Apparently, from all the discussions here, it's less of a hassle if you have the required funds in your account when payment is automatically taken out. 

nadezhdatoronto

thanks for this information!

@nadezhdatoronto , rewards are converted into account funds and used up first before tapping into the payment card. 

nadezhdatoronto

thank you!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@nadezhdatoronto it will be automatically applied by PM on your cycle renewal payment date.  Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.