cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay Declined

Chesterfield
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello @CS_Agent

My AutoPay was rejected.  I contacted my credit card company and they advised there was an issue with Public submitted the wrong expiry date.  Can someone please contact me as soon as possible as I currently have no service?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

chakri264
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you are in a hurry, then purchase a voucher from the nearest gas station and top up. 

Chesterfield

Thanks I forgot about Private Message.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Then send a moderators a message and they will make the change for you.  Just follow the instructions in my last post.  Sorry for the inconvience - it's a total pain, I know.

Chesterfield

Yes, I have confirmed the expiry on my autopay.  I even attempted to make a one time payment but it didn't work either.

Yes I have lost service as a result of the non payment.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Chesterfield

Have you gone into your self-serve account and made sure your expiry date is showing correct in your account?  If not, do so and then make a one-time payment and this will restore your service.

You can also send a private message to the moderators using this link: @CS_Agent, provide them with your name, account number and a brief explanation of what happened and they can manually make the necessary changes for you to get this straighten out and service restored.

jeeva86
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome to the club - https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Credit-Card-won-t-authorize/t.... I know it's ridiculous that payments don't work and our lines get suspended!

Need Help? Let's chat.