cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-renewal Bonus Data

gfasken
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@customer_support     

My plan is on auto-renewal and I should get bonus data as a result.  When I look at my account I don't see the bonus data in the data summary.  Why is this not bonus data not being displayed as part of my available data?

6 REPLIES 6

gfasken

@NDesai can't send now as I have been switching plans this month so I think when I switch plans I get no extra data.  I opened a ticket with support and will see what they say.  You have confirmed though that Public does still offer the bonus with autorenewal as I could not find any longer with the reworked web site where they indicate this.  Glad to here they are still offering it though.

@gfasken I am on the same plan and I am sure you get 1GB. They had to make changes to the plan name to not display 500 MB with AutoPay so they combined it to show 1024 MB. In your self-serve account, you should see 1024 MB usage counter rather than 500 MB. 

Can you show us a screenshot where it shows 500 MB? Make sure to hide any personal details. 

@gfasken wrote:

@NDesaiI am on $25 3G plan and get 500MB with the plan and should receive 500MB more with auto renewal setup.  I only see on my data summary 500MB where I would expect to see 1G of data

Was it always seperated for you?  Some accounts just show 1024MB. Use the chatbot to open at ticket.  Details are here. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/send-us

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@gfasken wrote:

@customer_support     

My plan is on auto-renewal and I should get bonus data as a result.  When I look at my account I don't see the bonus data in the data summary.  Why is this not bonus data not being displayed as part of my available data?

Only old 3g plans get autopay data bonus.  The total amounts for the common plans are 250MB, 1GB, 3GB, 5GB 10.5GB, and 20.5GB.   4g plans don't have autopay bonus.   How much data does your account show?  The bonus might be combined into the total.

gfasken

@NDesai I am on $25 3G plan and get 500MB with the plan and should receive 500MB more with auto renewal setup.  I only see on my data summary 500MB where I would expect to see 1G of data

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@gfasken What plan are you on? When did you activate? What bonus data are you referring to?

Need Help? Let's chat.