cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay questions

Kore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When do you start receiving money off for auto pay and where to see this in the app? 

12 REPLIES 12

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dust2dust wrote:

@softech- Lovely words. And how is that different from others trying to "put out my heart" (sic) to help customers with what they are reading in the messaging from the company?

For me, I always appreciate those who "put out my heart" with a 👏 .  We need more positivity in the Community  

Thanks, This is a lovely Community

softech
Oracle
Oracle
@dust2dust wrote:

@softech- I know some members send customers to support on all kinds of false hope. You included. It's the law. Honour it.

No false hope given by me.  Instead, I always put out my heart to help, try my very best.  And only send people to support in reasonable situations or for give the info to OP as a backup.  Yup.  No thank needed. I am just doing the right thing.  Thanks and this is a great Community

I think you are correct @Handy1 .  Sending out wrong email does not consider as False Advertisement

@Handy1 

you have a choice. New customer has no choice but to take Points only. BUT...if PM fouls up with enticement and mentions getting Autopay Reward...they should honour their err. If PM hasn't taken the time to provide clear and concise messaging....well that's on them. Of course...I'm still not a corporate liar...I mean lawyer.

@hairbag1   I know couple members like to give the hope to those who got the email and ask them to ask support.  I have yet to see how many of them win the "battle" as no one ever reply back with good news.  I don't like to suggest that myself, never like to give them false hopes

@hairbag1  That’s debatable . What about us in old rewards that received a email about points . Should we then have to take on points over rewards .. it’s. Obviously a system glitch . But worth a try for those not on old rewards to say hey I got email so honour it 

@softech  @Handy1 ,

if customers are getting Welcome to PM emails that talk about Autopay Rewards still...then the customer who got that correspondence should be entitled to Autopay Reward....IMO.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kore   

If you joine PM after Jan 25, 2022, you are on the new rewards system  and there is no Autopay rewards with it.  Instead you get 5% back in Public points with all spending on PM.  Collect to 15 points and you can redeem for $15 bill credit.  Enjoy

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kore  You would see it right away on  your following renewal after activation and you would see it in payment tab in my account  . But  if you have never seen it . It’s most likely because you’re on the new points system .

I don't know. Nor have I read reports of people saying one way or the other of their experience.

I think you saw it in a welcome email.

It's just wrong in my not so humble opinion for them to tell you'll get it when in fact you won't. So demand it. They said you would. So pay up.

Kore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't remember exactly where I saw it but it was on something they posted either email or online? What should I say 

@Kore wrote:

When do you start receiving money off for auto pay and where to see this in the app? 

Are you a new customer?  Customers on the points system don't receive any rewards or points for using pre-authroized payments.

Need Help? Let's chat.