cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-pay not working, refusing credit card

simpasimp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For many months I have 3 phones on auto-pay with the same card. Auto-pay had worked without issue. Its the same credit card with >$20 000 available balance. Phones have been disconnected for non-payment, it still says auto-pay is set up, and manual payments do not go through.

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@simpasimp   so, all three phones are now suspended and no service?

do they all renew on the same day? and same plan amount?    not a good idea as credit card might see those charges and thought they are duplicated charges and might decline it

did you try to use Incognito mode and login to My Account and try to pay again?

If that fail , ty to pay amount due via *611, but you will need your 4 digits PIN. If you have forgotten the 4 digits pin, you can  reset it yourself at My Account

If you tried and still unable to pay, open ticket with PM support and have them to sort it out for you

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Are you saying at all 3 phones autopay failed?

When was your renewal date?

Does your account show as Active?

Did you try one of these below to manually pay and check account status?

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Need Help? Let's chat.