cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto debit is active,but account suspended

djay78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

My auto debit is active, credit card has sufficient balance still account is suspended. I have tried suspending and reactivating my service yet it remains suspended. Please help asap. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

your service is not working and autopay has failed then buy a voucher from recharge.com to top up you account with needed funds.

if your credit card was charged and you have an available balance equal to  your plan but it did not activate then try the lost stolen trick or $1 trick  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

if your service is working do nothing.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Does your service still work while suspended or is it actually turned off? Since you mentioned you have it on auto, assuming you had the funds available it should take them and apply them to your account. During the renewal phase, it isn't uncommon for weird flags to occur on your account but your service isn't actually interrupted. Basically, your account runs out, expires out, it takes funds, adds them to your account, pays your bill and refreshes your account.

Sometimes when there is maintenance it can mess up this process, but I am not aware of any recent maintenance. If your payment method rejected the withdrawal or there weren't enough funds on the account it might disable your service. Adding some funds to your account should trigger it to work again. 

By suspending and activating do you mean you tried the Lost/Stolen Phone trick? If not try this:

Report your phone lost/stolen in the self-service account and log out.  Wait 5-10 minutes.  Re-login and report phone found. Reboot your phone. This seems to reset your SIM card and hopefully activates your plan/account.  

Otherwise try manually adding the funds to your account, if you overpay it will just save it and take it next time before billing you again anyway (unless you are short on cash and can't spare the funds.

Need Help? Let's chat.