cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Payment: change plan

Vancouver2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

yesterday I did a manual payment, that I am able to change my plan. (From the 25$ to the 15$ deal). Yesterday it was not possible t click the button to change the plan. Maybe because the system did not know that I did the payment already. I tried it today and it works. But now the auto payment booked the difference beteween the 15$ and 25$ deal as well. It is possible to get the money back? 

Thanks

Rasmus

P.S.: I can not use the money next month, because I am leaving canada soon. 

3 REPLIES 3

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Doing an immediate plan change sometimes the auto-pay is not credited by the system and is only applied the following 30 day payment.

Link below retired Oracle computer geek mentions this.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/changing-plans-will-be-the-AutoPay-Re...

Screenshot_20200830_144547.jpg

Not sure if moderators can help crediting you with this but you can ask them.

Did you lower your plan as you plan to leave Canada for a while but plan on returning at some point? If that's the case then you should remove auto-pay from your account as the system would continue to charge you while you're away. It's better to remove auto-pay and at next payment due date your account will go to suspended status. 85 days in suspended status set a reminder to log into your account to make a payment and reactivate your account as at 90 days your account is deleted and you loose your number.

If you plan on not returning to Canada at all. Delete your credit card from your account. To do so log into your account click "Payment" then bottom left "Manage my card" to remove it.

To remove auto-pay you click payment then "Manage auto-pay" and you'll have the option to stop it. If you're planning to return to Canada at some point. It's cheaper letting the account be suspended for 85 days (you save 2 payments) then letting auto-pay charge you each $30 days. You can also disable auto-pay by dialing 611

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Vancouver2020 Mods would be able to help you with this. Contact them as per @gpixel  suggestion. They reply within 24 hours usually.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Vancouver2020 hi contact customer support mods

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.