cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay Not Working??

Autumnloon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My problem is regarding Auto-Pay; it is set to automatically renew on July 25th but it refuses to. 

I tried to do a manual top-up; by replacing the payment info with several different visa cards. But I get this error message: 

"Unable to process this transaction.
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

My credit cards are all up to date. Their information is correct and there should be nothing wrong with purchasing items with them. 

I have tried to use a different browser and I have tried to use incognito mode(as sugggested by other threads) but nothing works.

Please Help!

10 REPLIES 10

Autumnloon

i tried your method to use an incognito browser. But, that didn't work either. 

thanks though

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Autumnloon, don't worry about losing auto pay due to credit card swap.  You can remove and add without causing a loss.  The only time the system polls auto pay status is at renewal time.  Try clearing browser cache or use incognito mode when adding the new credit card.  If you are successful in adding a card, do a $1 top up to make sure everything is in order. 

With respect to contacting the moderators, this is the official knowledge base article. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can send a PM to @CS_Agent - all of the mods will see your message and then you can get as prompt a response as possible.

Autumnloon

I've finally tried removing my cc, logging out, then logging back in to update my payment info.

But that hasn't worked either.

Is there a list, somewhere, of all the available moderators?

I've seen a couple but on their profile, their "Last Date Visited" is months ago

Autumnloon

Is there a list, somewhere, of all the available moderators?

I've seen a couple but on their profile, their "Last Date Visited" is months ago

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Autumnloon wrote:

I'm hesitate to remove the existing credit card because a notice pops up saying that once the credit card has removed, Auto-pay will be cancelled. And I don't want to do that because there is a small discount for using auto pay..

Just to echo what @Derekmcl said - I'd contact the moderators, they seem to be really helpful and understanding and should be able to walk you through a solution. Or, you could try removing your cc info, log out, back in, and see if that works, like the others have suggested - then, if you lose the auto-pay reward, contact the moderators - I can't say for sure, I'm still new here, but like I said they seem very helpful and understanding when it comes to straightening things like that out for you.

Well to change your credit card information, you may need to remove it fully, log out, then log back in to put the new/updated/same information in.

Double check to see if whatever cards you've tried have been charged or not as sometimes the system does charge but still gives that error.

If you refuse to remove the credit card number, your only option then would be to purchase vouchers as I think have already been suggested.

Autumnloon

I'm hesitate to remove the existing credit card because a notice pops up saying that once the credit card has removed, Auto-pay will be cancelled. And I don't want to do that because there is a small discount for using auto pay..

Anonymous
Not applicable

First try it different browser internet, 

if you have credit card expiry date.

First you have to removing the existing card and add your new credit card

You have to Re-enter credit card information .

Like your name and credit card number and expiry date.

if not working you have to try to log out from your account and close all browser internet after 5 mint login.and if you dont working 

you need send a private message to Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

Derekmcl

I would contact the moderators. Maybe your account needs to be reset, since the system isn’t taking any of your credit cards.  

If if there is a Canadian Tire gas bar near you, you may purchase top up credits there, which is cheaper anyway, because you get 10% off the price!

Need Help? Let's chat.