cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay Not Stopping

rileydelgiudice
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Last month I canceled the autopay on my plan as I moved to France for a few months. I just saw on my credit card statement that I had been charged by Public Mobile for another month of usage. I looked at my account and noticed auto pay was still active even though I had disabled it a month ago. I tried to disable it again in case I had made a mistake. I went through the same steps and got the on-screen pop-up saying that my auto pay had been deactivated. When I looked at my account though, the auto pay reward was still active and the auto pay on my account was still active.

I've since removed my credit card from my account but my info is still saved under auto pay. I want to stop this as I will not be using my north american phone and I have not used it yet. I would prefer to go through Public Mobile to have this resolved rather than going to my credit card company and telling them I am being incorrectly charged.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rileydelgiudice, this could be a browser cache issue that is preventing a selection from sticking.  Try clearing the browser cache, use incognito mode or different browser altogether.  Asking the moderator team to correct this could take a couple of days.  In the mean time see if this works. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@rileydelgiudice wrote:

Hello,

Last month I canceled the autopay on my plan as I moved to France for a few months. I just saw on my credit card statement that I had been charged by Public Mobile for another month of usage. I looked at my account and noticed auto pay was still active even though I had disabled it a month ago. I tried to disable it again in case I had made a mistake. I went through the same steps and got the on-screen pop-up saying that my auto pay had been deactivated. When I looked at my account though, the auto pay reward was still active and the auto pay on my account was still active.

I've since removed my credit card from my account but my info is still saved under auto pay. I want to stop this as I will not be using my north american phone and I have not used it yet. I would prefer to go through Public Mobile to have this resolved rather than going to my credit card company and telling them I am being incorrectly charged.

Thanks

Sorry to hear about this.  You will need to private message the moderators and currently wait time is around 48 hours. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I would contact the mods via private message.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck
Need Help? Let's chat.